Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dear Pfriends,
Thanx to all of you for joining me as I embark on this momentous journey. If I'm brave enough to write this, it's nice to know there are people out here who are brave enough to read it.

Some of you I know very well, some of you I've known most of my life. You are the ones who really understand me, and yet, you still like me. Shows what kind of folks I hang with, doesn't it?

For my newer friends, and strangers who happen upon this, be afraid, be very afraid. To quote a favorite song...."My mind's been going places without me lately." I actually never know where it's going. I guess that's why sometimes I laugh out loud for no apparent reason, and those around me fear for my sanity.

But that's okay with me. Normal never got me anywhere, so lets see what happens when I just let crazy take over, which it's been trying to do for so many years.

This is my public place for my private thoughts. I'm not sure what they will be, they strike at odd times and sometimes leave me wondering "what is wrong with me??" My only hope they will be pfunny and give you a couple minutes of comic relief from whatever may be troubling you when you drop by.

I can tell you for sure what you won't find here:

Information
Step by step instructions for raising goats
Financial Planning
Parenting tips
Weight loss help
Parenting
Anything important
Meaning
How to get rock hard abs

If you are looking for anything like that, keep going, sorry. This isn't the blog for you.

Are you wondering about the name? Wintermint Gilgamesh? Keep wondering, I will tell you next time.

To be continued
WG

No comments: